FINALLY! I've finished all of the Halloween cards for the grandkids. And how convenient is it that the Crazy 4 Challenges #60 challenge is to create a Halloween themed project! Thanks, Silke, for helping me out!
I made 2 of this first, really simple card. One is for Molly, my 18 month old granddaughter, and the other is for Annabelle, George's 2 year old granddaugher.
I used a cut-out of a Spellbinders template and did reverse masking to sponge the moon. The sentiment was stamped, and then I just drew the outline.
And here's the inside (I love it!):
Cute, huh? The cloud and ghost are both really sparkly in real life.
Now here's the second card. It's for Maya, who's almost 12. I think she'll love it!
This is a Tiddly Inks digital stamp called "Batty". I used a glitter gelly roll pen to highlight her hair and skirt after coloring with Copic markers. The bat was stamped a second time, cut out and covered with Ranger Crackle Accents.
Thanks for stopping by to look and for being patient as I work my way through the "spooky" holiday!
Cloudy with Batty Moon
- Stamps: Trick or Treat (Memory Box), sentiments (American Art Stamps)
- Paper: heavy white cardstock
- Ink: Versafine onyx black, soft sky, Ranger Distress fired brick, spiced marmalade, pumice stone
- Other: inverted scalloped circle Nestabilities, cloud die (Papertrey Ink), sponge daubers, foam tape, straight edge, artist's pen, Star Dust Stickles
- Stamps: Batty digital image (Tiddly Inks), sentiment (American Art Stamps)
- Paper: black, purple mulberry paper
- Ink: computer, Versafine onyx black, Ranger Distress dried marigold
- Other: Labels Eleven & circle Nestabilities, sponge dauber, drippy goo border punch (Martha Stewart), Ranger Crackle Accents, foam tape, Scor-Tape, Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor Buddy, rhinestone stickers, clear glitter gelly roll pen, Copic markers: