Hi people!! I hope your weekend has started off with sunshine and happiness!
I've got a cool card/wall hanging that I wanted to show you today.
I love, love, love the "Girlfriends" series from Art Impressions that Daisy is now carrying in the eP store! So it was only a matter of time before I put this image to paper and started coloring! I added some paper piecing in the mix too. The 2 coats and the umbrella canopy are pieced.
I couldn't decide whether to make this into a card or a wall hanging, so I just made a larger sized card, adhered a piece of cardboard to the back, punched holes in the top corners, and threaded ribbon through. Ta da! A card/wall hanging!
Here's a close-up of the cuties!
That's it for me today! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the rest of your weekend. I believe I'm headed outdoors to do a little gardening this afternoon.
- Stamps: Girlfriends UMT4010 and UMF4036 (Art Impressions)
- Paper: white, Lemonade 6x6 paper pad (Basic Grey)
- Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, Ranger Distress - Victorian velvet
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: large square and petite scallop oval Nestabilities, ink blending tool, Cropadile & Cropadile Corner Chomper (deco) (We R Memory Keepers), foam mounting tape, ribbon (PTI), Scor-Tape, cardboard for backing