Hey there, everyone!
I'm rushing to get this done in order to post on time, so this will be a very brief post!
Here's my card for the week:
Please check out the awesome creations of the other designers and then play along with us! We'd love it! You can find all the details on the Color Throwdown blog!
Guest Designer Lori Tecler
and a VERY special Guest for this week:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please come back tomorrow for a SNEAK PEEK at the new Our Craft Lounge release (which actually starts TODAY on the OCL blog)! Then on Friday, we're having a BLOG HOP! Woo hoo!
- Stamps: Friendship Jar Fillers & Friendship Jar Summer Fillers (PTI)
- Paper: kraft (PTI), bravo burgandy, marina mist, lucky limeade, Webster' s Pages Petite Papers
- Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, Ranger Distress - frayed burlap, Copic markers
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: oval punch, Ranger glossy accents, paint brush, Gridlock Sizzix embossing folder (Tim Holtz Alterations), crumb cake taffeta ribbon, ink blending tool, Scor-Tape, foam mounting tape