I made this simple and fun card for my youngest grandson. I just adore the sentiment. My Mom used to sing that song to us ALL the time and it brings back so many wonderful memories! Now I sing it to her whenever I see her!
I didn't have to embellish very much since this Beach Babe paper is so fun on it's own! And that sunshine image from the Our Craft Lounge stamp set Sunshine Cheer is one of my most favorite stamp images EVER!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
- Stamps: Sunshine Cheer (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: cream, espresso, Beach Babe paper (Fancy Pants)
- Ink: Memento - rich cocoa, Ranger Archival - coffee, Copic markers: Y13, Y32, Y35, Y38
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: Lemon Bar fabric tape (Taylored Expressions), brad, foam mounting tape