Hey, it's Wednesday! Can you guess what that means? Of course you can! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge and this week Carole chose our colors! I LOVE the combo she picked out for us! She's currently out of town and not able to hostess so the lovely and talented Laura has agreed to step in for her.
I needed a couple of graduation cards, so I decided to use Carole's sweet color combo for the one for a dear friend's daughter. I pulled out my new (to me) Own Your Story stamp set from My Favorite Things to use. I LOVE all of the encouraging sentiments it contains. Add a matching Die-namics die and you have the perfect set to create cards for young people transitioning into their adult lives.
Don't you think it makes the perfect graduation card for a young woman?
You should check out the beautiful designs that my CTD sisters have come up with. Here are the links:
It would be great if you'd play along with us this week. The colors are drawing you in, aren't they? Look at them one more time. Scrumptious, I tell ya! Check out the details at the Color Throwdown blog.
Thanks, y'all, for stopping by. You're the best!
- Stamps: Own Your Story (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: so saffron, pear pizzazz, baja breeze, Flip 'n' Flirt "Summertime Girl" Sandy Shores paper (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Versafine onyx black, baja breeze, pear pizzazz, so saffron
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: ink blending tool, sewing machine, seam binding, Prima flower, buttons, foam mounting tape, Scor-Tape