You may be able to tell, if you follow my blog regularly, that I'm a beach-loving person. I love everything to do with the ocean!
So working with the Our Craft Lounge stamp set Sandy Sunsets is a natural for me. I love the simple silhouette style of all the images. They help compose a relaxed, fun, summery card like this one that I made for a friend's birthday.
I love these colors together too!
I hope you've all had a great week! And I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sandy Sunsets (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: vanilla, kraft (PTI), Fine and Dandy True Blue "Soar" (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: soft suede, blue bayou
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: Big Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities, Raspberry Fizz satin ribbon (PTI), button, linen thread, Scor-Tape