How's this for a summer birthday card for a male? It's going to a guy I work with who is definitely an outdoorsman. Hope he likes it!
I've used the great Our Craft Lounge set, Bear-ly Fishin'. Just how cute is that?!! I love this bear and all the great accessories that come with him. There's even a larger bear…Daddy Bear, maybe?! Cute, cute, cute!
The patch of grass is an image from the set. I just drew the bottom of it and the cliff edge so that he'd have somewhere to sit while he's fishin'! The sentiment is a long single line, but I broke it up so that it would fit on my Sentiment Flag.
I hope you all have a great day!
- Stamps: Bear-ly Fishin' (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: Neenah white; kraft, ocean tides (PTI); soft sky
- Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, soft sky, Ranger Distress frayed burlap, Versafine onyx black, Copic makers
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: Copic multiliner SP 0.2 pen, Large Deckled Rectangles (Spellbinders), ink blending tools, Sentiment Flag Die (Lil' Inker Designs with ag designs), piercing tool & mat, copper brad, twine, ocean tides ribbon (PTI), foam mounting tape, Scor-Tape