Especially when they're in Key West! I just got back from a trip to Key West with my BFF Karen and we saw the most beautiful sunsets! Like this one…
So I immediately pulled out my Coastal Wishes stamp set from Our Craft Lounge and watercolored a small, softer version of what we saw each evening.
Ahhhhhhh! I sure wish I was still there!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be showing more photos from the trip later!
- Stamps: Coastal Wishes (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: marl paper, textured melon mambo
- Ink: Ranger archival - jet black; soft sky, baja breeze, crushed curry, tangerine tango, melon mambo
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: water brush, artist's pen, straight edge