Really? Is it really Wednesday again already?? Ha, ha! That week went sooo fast for me!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did. I spent the entire day with my 2 youngest grandchildren (and their Mom and Dad & dogs!) and we had a blast! Then their Dad cooked big juicy steaks and all the trimmings for us all. I love that guy!!
So I guess we should get down to business…..craft business, that is! How about a look at the challenge colors that Danielle has chosen for us this week.
Such pretty, happy colors!
I've had this sweet little Pure Innocence image since she first came out and have been dying to ink her up! But I didn't use my Copic markers this week. I decided to break out the reinkers and paint brush and do some watercoloring. I couldn't resist taking the sentiment literally and drew a line frame on her canvas so that she could color outside the lines. Both she and the canvas are watercolored.
So you're going to play along with us this week, right? I sure hope so. We've had some great entries lately and I can't wait to see more of your creativity!
Here are links to the CTD crew so you can grab some great inspiration:
Now it's your turn! You can find all the challenge details and rules at the CTD blog, so head on over and check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! You guys are the best!
- Stamps: You Color My World (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: watercolor paper, white, so saffron, teal, Beach Babe 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants), Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: StazOn - jet black, Versafine - onyx black, Ranger Distress - Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade; rose red, blush blossom, bermuda bay, so saffron, soft suede, basic gray
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: paint brush, Lacey Circles Nestabilities, open scallop punch (Fiskars), artist pen, ruler, scrap of cardboard, pink sorbet twine (Twinery), brad, Scor-tape, foam mounting tape