Hello, everyone, and happy Easter! I hope you're all enjoying time with your families today.
I have one last Easter card to share with you today, then I'll be headed to my younger daughter's house for some lunch and an Easter egg hunt with the little ones.
And the inside:
This little pink chick is my granddaughter's Easter card. Yesterday was her birthday too!
Oh, and one last thing. As I was using the twine on this card, I was getting a little frustrated because it had become a tangled mess. Let me show you what I did to tame all my piles of Twinery twine…
Ha! No more tangled mess for me!!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a blessed and happy day!
- Stamps: Small Things Matter Most (Unity), inside sentiment (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: white, bashful blue, Classic K Margo mat pad (K & Company), Beach Babe 6x6 pad (Fancy Pants)
- Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, Copic markers: R81, R83, R85, RV17, YR12, YR16
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: 1-3/8" circle punch, double loops border punch (Martha Stewart), Fishtail Banner DieNamics (My Favorite Things), pink sorbet twine (Twinery), flocked brad (the Paper Studio), foam mounting tape, Star Dust Stickles