Hi, all! Happy Saturday to you!
I'm actually only one day late playing in the Our Craft Lounge blog challenge this week! Quite an improvement over last week!
We've been presented with a sketch to use as inspiration, and here it is:
I turned it on it's side, and it really kind of resembles an envelope now, don't you think?
Come play along in the challenge with us. You can find all the details on the OCL blog and there's a chance to win a stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- Stamps: Sunflower Seeds (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: watercolor, perfect plum, almost amethyst, Kioshi 6x6 paper pad (Basic Grey)
- Ink: Ranger Distress - black soot, scattered straw, wild honey, dusty concord; Copic markers: E31, E37
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: clear embossing powder, Heat It craft tool, water brush, inverted scallop circle Nestabilities, open scallop border punch, Star Dust Stickles