Welcome back! It's time again for another Color Throwdown. This week the lovely Barbara is our hostess and she chose a classic color combination. It reminds me of a vintage kitchen color scheme. You know the one…..with roosters and gingham, maybe even Harvest Gold appliances! LOL!
Pretty great, huh?
So I went with that classic kitchen scheme. How do you think I did?
You can get all the details for the challenge at the Color Throwdown blog. I hope you'll play along, 'cause I'd love to see what you come up with! Be sure to check out all the awesomeness of these talented ladies:
Thank you all so much for stopping by for a visit! I hope you'll come back soon!
- Stamps: Sunflower Seeds (Our Craft Lounge)
- Paper: white, riding hood red, black, Kitschy Kitchen 6x6 paper pad (Melissa Frances)
- Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, Ranger Distress - antique linen, Copic markers
- Tools used on every card: Fiskars 9" trimmer, Scor-Buddy, Tim Holtz scissors, Ranger non-stick craft sheet, Rock-a-blocks
- Other: Lacey & circles Nestabilities, ribbon, pom-pom fringe (Darcie's), pinking shears, Pigma Micron 01 pen - black, ink blending tool, sewing machine, foam mounting tape, Scor-Tape, dyed seam binding, button, DMC floss - 310